Monday 8 February 2010

blogs with conviction, for murder

[pic Glenn Beck, of Fux News, dressed like a band-leader]

I saw a lame BBC documentary with a semi-comatose American presenter ,
all about the """Wonder of the Internet!""*
How lame was it?
One of the guests:
The Zombie of the 2000 election, Alouishus (Blud 'n) Gore.

One of the things the presenter said, before I fell asleep was that 80% of blogs are dormant. Therefore, the journalist opined that the 'Net is not about free speech. Did she need a degree to figure that one out?
Actually, I'm a computer. My module just clicked, and I had to tell the truth.

Anyway, soon after that show, I went to see if there was any proof. I got on the Wondernet.
I checked other blogs on Blogger. I saw lots with 2008 final entries. I thought, maybe they're dead? Maybe girlie was right!
It might have been a bad day, but every other blog I saw was about some person who divulges his/her religious affiliation in the first few lines, and every few thereafter
and on the side-bar as well.
praises to God
the mission of spreading His word
(they're invariably American)
the best one was a guy who mentioned
God
and his gun collection
Go find his blog. He scares me.
Just search: gun, God
Folks!: If he mentions Obama as well, then call the FBI
I'll tell you why:
you've just found a Glenn Beck/ Fux News fan, or
a (future) Christian terrorist and/or

a Klansman.
The FBI will be looking for him.
They want someone 'of faith' to 'follow' the President's movements.**

I'm fascinated that a sizeable minority of active bloggers is driven by their religious conviction. American religious groups, because they've never been persecuted, tend to go on the offensive. They can't see how un-Christian it is to force your religion down the throats of others.
Anyway, it may also be an indictment of the sloth of those without conviction.
Ya bunch of sybaritic pagan layabouts. Hedonistic bastards.
We have a mission over here!
By the way, I haven't found an interesting new Blogger blog for months.
Folks are either selling crap (a pox on their hard drive) or giving instructions on how to cook a flambe.
Coming soon. Instructions on how to write a blog.
-Costick67 (8^P

* The Virtual Revolution, on BBC
**Precedent: The FBI had 40 agents spying on Martin Luther King and his mistresses, and yet, quelle surprise! when MLK got shot, nobody in the Federales was around to notice who shot him. You'll be surprised to know the shooter was one of theirs, complete with the fake passport for to leave the country.