Thursday 29 April 2010

lingua lessone

This is a lesson in how to listen to people who don't speak English very well.

To help you Anglos, let me teach you some Italian through a letter from a foreign politician,
some body Italian:

Dear powerful Western governments,

You knowa when we saw the fony, funny, I don't know,
the funny American papers... the derib...las deravativas.
Si, that mierda!

Remember how it screw up the economy. Eh?
It costa trillion or two or ten.

Okay, I no speak Englisha well, but I know those bad guys on Wall Street.
We hid our debta to trick the Euro stupidos.
Well, we got into beda with dem. Now we gotta disease on the assa.

Three month ago, I told you to stop these boys. They are like da Mafia.
They want my cojones, and my daughter.
I can't get a loan no more.

You no listen to me! Now we stuck.

I ask for help now.
I say 'stoppa those boys.'
You say, 'you bad, you go broke' 'go away'

Okay, I had a nice life. I took the money. Okay.
But now, we in trouble, I tell you! Me and you.

Now your stock market, it falls 5% every day. So sorry.
You should listen to me. I tell you!

My ship, she's sinking and you guys are next.
Happy capitalism.

Best wishes and fanculo,

PM, Greece
P.S.
For the deaf, and people who no speak English, and I have these pictures to show how I feel about bad Western governments who no listen, the coglioni.










LANGUAGE WARNING!
I TELL YOU!