Monday 23 January 2017

Actions, not fake news

I was late to the concept of the incipient
revolution that is Brexit and Trump. I honestly
figured that Brexit would fail. I have since
understood the dynamics of the situation that
Prof Mark Blyth has expressed. Soon to be found
here:


The full-on craziness of the media in its panic
at losing the neo-liberal great dawn of humanity
for the 1% was so palpable.

CNN: it's illegal to read Wikileaks

On Twitter, which is my University of the Internet,
I have often re-tweeted funny jokes on Trump, but
have refused to give time to any "news" about Trump,
especially from the MSM. I believe that words-are-just
-words and Trump's explosive words have certainly
cheapened the value of words. His incendiary words
have lit up a whole swath of people. 

But, I was waiting for Trump to start working in order 
to judge him. Is he the genius populist that he thinks he is?
I must say, many of his ideas impressed me greatly.
His ideas won't all be good, but some will be
groundbreaking:

[If they're all like the first two, Trump will be a god-send.]

He appears to be ready to:
- give former politicians a 5-year break before they 
can turn around and lobby their former colleagues.
This is only one of the revolving doors from government
to the private sector which is dripping with insider
trading and corruption. Shot 1 across the bows of
corruption.
EXCELLENT

- sign away any connection to TTP. That will be,
for many, the death knell of the democracy-killing
Shareholders' Protection Agreement, the nadir
of neo-liberalism and globalisation, signed by the 
"Leftie" Obama. The dragon has been slain.
EXCELLENT
[I just heard that the death of TTP has been
praised by Bernie Sanders, and called a
"mistake" by John McCain. I rest my case]

Others to come: