Saturday 2 October 2010

desk soldiers with nothing better to do


Hi all you conspiracy types.
I've got a little tale of network control and spying to parlay to you.

firstly, check your network access to see if the IP above
is in there as an external controller.
I went to a techie to help me with a virus on my computer that was affecting my access to the 'Net.
He told me some IP 'person' has cracked my computer security and could handle my network access remotely. i.e. it ain't me controlling my access.

I'd alway heard that Microsoft allowed the US government to crack their OS to get access to computers at will. However, I never thought it would happen to me.

I'M JUST A LITTLE BLOGGER BOY.
It was the one-armed man. He's the one you're looking for.

I'm well-educated enough to know not to post wildly libelous stuff,
unless it's a joke, nor have I ever threatened anyone or conspired to do nasty things.
Nevertheless, the US army is inside my computer.
it's IP is 10.247.95.1


I tried to locate the source of the IP, but the best I could get
was either Kansas or the US eastern seabord.
The user was not revealed.
The techie, though, told me that it's ARPA
which is the US army.
I saw this address, and I saw the guy call it up on his database.

And, he's not some kid with conspiracy fantasies.
He's older than me.

So, if they have the time to crack my computer and follow my online movements, then they're probably doing that to you too, if you write about the US, its army, its sad wars, or the M'I'C, etc.
M'I'C' is the KEY, the Mouse in your computer.

So, to my followers in helmets:
Nice doggie. Niiiiice dooooooggie!
I'm harmless. The keyboard is my sword!
en guard! touche! eat me!

Enjoy your wars. May you take over the world.
If you go for Iran, we'll all get the message.
Good luck, and don't break the bank.

-Costick67 ~(8^P