Thursday 21 June 2012

Bloggers! Assess thineselves. Do ideas scare you?

As I started my blogging 4 years ago, I stated clearly
that I enjoy discussing important topics of the day
and I see apathy as a bad thing, when politicians
are so f^%&*king evil.

Anyway, the fella below spelled out how he realised
he was a blogger. So, test yourself.

IshitUnot: Liberty blitz

Remember the Words of Joseph Stalin
Posted on June 14, 2012 by Michael Krieger

I recall wanting to read Mein Kampf as a young kid, although to this day I have only read excerpts.  I wanted to know what made this guy tick, what his thoughts were.  How could someone justify such horrific actions. As I have progressed into adulthood I have only become more and more convinced that books written by psychopath killer dictators should be required reading for every single human being on the planet.  In a similar vein, I remember hearing the argument back in high school that people should not read Machiavelli’s The Prince.  The argument was that if people read a manual on devious thoughts, and the application of ruthless behavior to achieve one’s selfish ends, that it would permeate society and lead us all into a darker place.  As soon as I heard this, of course, the first thing I did was head to the book store to buy it.  I recall my reaction to the treatise vividly. [TRUE BLOGGER]
I remember thinking how absolutely asinine the argument for shielding this book from society really was.  The conclusion I came to was that anyone with a truly sick, sociopathic mind wouldn’t learn anything from this book.  Their minds already intuitively thought that way.  Those that could be persuaded to think in that manner as a result of reading such a book were just dangerous sheeple that would sell their souls to work with a sick system.  They would end up doing so anyway.  Those people don’t scare me so much as the naturally devious mind does.  They can be easily outmaneuvered by smarter men and women. ....