Wednesday 19 June 2013

the NSA and a certain blogger

the Net is a strange game of cat and mouse.

they're the cat to my mouse. I'm the cat to
their mouse.



I set up a program, which you can see as a
red tag on the left margin. It tells me if
somebody is reading, and where they're from.

Well, when i write a new story, invariably it
gets read quite quickly, and I see that tally
on another screen, but nobody shows up
as having visited, according to the red tag.
This has already happened twice today.

So, I can only assume that the NSA is just
using an automatic feeder to copy everything
I type.

Well, that's why Snowden busted them wide open.
'cuz they got no taste in blogs.

I've seen worse treatment from them, but
let's not get into that. Anybody crazy enough
to troll back in the catalogue can find out what
I mean. About 2010.